- Technology Surprises | Posted Feb 21, 2006
- As Alan Cooper points out, the author of The Inmates are Running the Asylum, we, as a society, have come to expect that machines and...
- Nice, FedEx | Posted Jul 25, 2005
- After purchasing a Canon SD300 camera online, the package I received from FedEx showed up completely mangled, so much so that even the inside box was destroyed.
- Metro/MARC, Sorry for the Business | Posted Aug 27, 2004
- I would like to know when the phrase "sorry for the inconvenience" replaced the need to serve customers. That phrase has been entirely overused lately...